Crystalys Lidocaine is a calcium hydroxyapatite-based injectable dermal filler designed to restore facial volume and natural contours by promoting generation and deposition of natural collagen, the body’s physiological soft tissue filler. The beneficial effects of Crystalys are both immediate and long lasting. Clinical results are evident for up to 2 years, depending on the volume injected, patient skin properties and age.
What are the advantages of Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Marketed since September 2011, with tens of thousands of syringes marketed so far, worldwide.
- Extensive clinical experience.
- Sound safety profile.
- Safe active ingredient with over a decade of marketing experience in dermal fillers.
- Many decades of clinical experience using Calcium Hydroxyapatite in dental, bone and surgical implants.
- CE certified.
- Biocompatible and biodegradable.
- Promotes generation of natural collagen.
- Provides a volumizing, lifting effect.
What is the main composition of Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%) microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter, Glycerin, CMC and Phosphate buffer.
- Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 mL prefilled graduated syringe.